Are you ready to start a business?
- Don’t forget to register your startup with the Québec Business Register .
- You will also have to register for certain Revenu Québec files, such as GST and QST if you plan to make more than $30,000 in income per year.
- The Government of Canada is offering through Innovation Canada a great tool to help you find the help you need, whether it’s financing, tax credits, exporting, etc.
- The Government of Canada has also developed an application to help businesses navigate federal accompaniment services .
- Are you a newcomer? Make sure your work permit is valid or get a startup visa . Don’t hesitate to contact Montréal International to accompany you throughout your immigration process.