Montréal inc. unveils its new Grant+, still intended for Greater Montréal’s innovative companies, but with no upper age restriction. Innovation doesn’t have an age limit!
Non-equity funding in the form of a grant and the only support service in Montreal offering unlimited and customized access to an active and engaged business intelligence network.
– You must be working full time on the project.
– You must reside in Greater Montréal (Montréal metropolitan community) and the head office must be on the island of Montréal.
– You must be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident or have a Quebec Selection Certificate.
– You must have a for-profit enterprise.
– You must be ready for commercialization or you must have started making recurring sales for less than 12 months. In case you have not started sales, present a prototype, a product or validated service or present the result of your MVP.
– You must have at least 50% control de facto on your company. At least 50% of shares with voting rights must thus be detained by the eligible candidate(s)
Prizes to win
– Up to $20,000 per project. The 40 most innovative projects will get a grant of $10,000 with the possibility to get a second $10,000.
– Personalized, tailored services: individual or group coaching (peer to peer) with 450 volunteer coaches, networking and connections, practical workshops offered by experts.