- Pourquoi Montréal
- À propos
- Nos projets
- Nouvelles et médias
The Lazaridis ScaleUp Program is the first of its kind in Canada, bringing together the most promising growth-stage tech companies from across the country.
The program addresses constraints to growth with a customized approach, heavily oriented to helping founders execute on their strategies. Key to that execution is an exclusive, world-class network, through which scaling companies receive what they need most: access to senior talent, access to markets and, ultimately, access to capital.
1. Interested companies apply online via the Hockeystick platform.
2. A panel of international experts, Canadian and U.S. VCs evaluates the applications.
3. A select short list of companies are invited to interview with the selection panel via video conference.
4. Shortlisted companies provide additional financial background information.
5. The panel selects 10 companies who are invited to participate in the ScaleUp Program.
Participants in the Lazaridis ScaleUp Program are founders and/or CEOs of technology companies that have:
– Headquarters in Canada.
– Potential to dominate their industry, as determined by our selection panel.
– Market validation in the form of customer traction.
– Market validation? Customer traction? For example: You have recognized $1 million revenue in the past year.
– Receive the equivalent of $100,000 in programming and mentorship.
– Access our expert network: more than 50 men and women responsible for the success of UBER, Shopify, Fitbit, Pinterest, LinkedIn, SurveyMonkey, Facebook, Nest, Apple, Adobe, Eventbrite.
– Join the ranks of successful alumni like Terramera ($30M in total funding); Tulip Retail ($50M from Kleiner Perkins); Unata (acquired by Instacart for a reported $100M CAD); 7Shifts, Blue J Legal, Symend, and many others.